The Brother SV-100B is a document viewer which has a slightly different audience than a standard eBook Reader.
This device is designed to be used in business. It is a document viewer using a secure private format. Features include the ability to be directly loaded from certain model Brother copy machines. It can also be loaded from a PC using a printer simulation and conversion software. It is currently unreleased.
A magnify feature rotates to landscape causing an increase in size by 45%. Bookmarks are also supported.
- Screen: Reflective Electronic Paper (Electrophoresis System)
- Screen Size: 9.7" diag. 202.8mm x 139.4mm (8" x 5.5")
- Resolution: 1200 x 825 (150 ppi) 4 Shade Gray Scale
- Refresh rate: less than 1 second
- microSD Card slot (2GB limit)
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Bluetooth® 2.0 + EDR
- Security 128 Bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- Password lock function for the device.
- Lithium Ion Battery (user repalceable)
- Charging Time: approx. 3 hours (AC Adapter)/ approx. 5 hours (USB)
- Max battery life: approx. 83 hours (5,000 page display)
- Exterior Dimensions: 237 (W) x 247 (D) x 15.5 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 600g
- Device life: display of 370,000 pages or 5 years
- Compatible format: unique format (BVD), graphic formats for PDF, JPG, and TIFF
- Storage: 10,000 pages