Plastic Logic has canceled the QUE proReader.
- Made by: Plastic Logic
- Released: April 2010
- Predecessor: none
- Languages Supported: English
- File Types Supported: PDF, MS Office, ePUB, TXT, HTML, RTF, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, Visio
QUE support reading and annotating the documents business users need. Microsoft Office Documents, XCEL, DOC, and PPT require Office be installed on your computer (Likely these are converted). Outlook transfers are also supported.
QUE software is included to transfer content from a PC or BlackBerry smartphone (via Bluetooth). Appointments and email with attachments as well as watched folders are automatically synced between your computer and the QUE via USB.
A QUE store for instant access to leading business and professional newspapers, magazines, and other periodicals is available via Barnes & Noble stores. Both single purchases and subscriptions are available. For a list see Partners Programs. The QUE truVue standard (enabled by Adobe Reader) provides the familiar look and feel to print publications.
The QUE is available for pre-order in the US with shipping in the middle of April. Initial pricing is $649 for the 4GB model and $799 for the 8GB model that include 3G. Availability outside the US has not been announced.
The touchscreen does not use a stylus and supports virtual keyboard and scribble mode for notes, highlight text.
- Dimensions: 279 mm(L) x 216 mm(W) x 7.6 mm(H), 11.0" x 8.5" x .3"
- Display: E Ink Vizplex 960x1280 pixel at 150 ppi 8 level grayscale.
- screen dimensions: 10.7 in (266.7mm) diagonal, 8.53" x 6.4" (217mm x 163mm)
- Full screen capacitive touchscreen, shatterproof plastic
- WIFI model: 4 GB
- WIFI/3G model: 8 GB
- Weight: 17.2 oz, 488g
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Audio: For user feedback
- Connectivity: Micro-USB, Bluetooth 2.0
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g, AT&T 3G (GSM)
- WiFi access in Barnes & Noble stores
- Color: Ink black
This is the first reader from Plastic Logic