ePDFView is a free lightweight PDF document viewer. It uses the Poppler PDF rendering software library and GTK+ libraries. It aims to be a simple application, similar to Evince, but without using the Gnome libraries.
- Languages: English, French, German, Vietnamese, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Portugal Portuguese, Catalan, Czech, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- command line with a filename argument or stdin or icon launchable with an open command.
- Drags the page with the left mouse button.
- Remembers the window's position and size.
- The open dialog remembers the last used directory and opens it the next time.
- Single click to select an outline index.
- Mouse scrolling.
- Reloading doesn't change the page position.
- Zoom to Width and Zoom to Fit are toggle actions and its status is saved between sessions
- Support for cross-references links
- Find text in document
- Support for Internet hyperlinks
- Support for printing using CUPS
- Saving document copies
- Support for printer's instances
- Text selection and copying to clipboard
 Platforms supported
- Linux requires Poppler and GTK+ libraries.