Freedom Scientific is a company located in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA. They make software and hardware products for the visually impaired and for other disabilities.
 Mission statement
To develop, manufacture, and market technology-based products that provide equal access to information and computing for those with vision impairments or learning disabilities.
- PAC Mate Omni™ accessible Pocket PC
- PAC Mate™ Portable Braille Displays
- JAWS® screen reading software using a synthesized voice, can also output to a refreshable Braille display.
- MAGic® screen magnification software
- MAGic SMA Renewal Form
- OpenBook™ scanning and reading software
- Focus Braille Displays
- Focus 40 Blue Wireless Bluetooth Braille Display
- FSReader - DAISY player/reader
- WYNN is the innovative literacy software tool designed to enhance success for individuals with reading challenges and writing difficulties.
- Ruby and Sapphire are portable video magnifiers with up to 16X magnification.
- Desktop computer magnifier
- Camera based magnifiers