GrabMyBooks grabs content from web sites and feeds into an ePub file for your eBook reader.
GrabMyBooks is a firefox plugin that allows you to grab content from the web and easily convert it in an ePub file fully compatible with your reader.
Here is a glimpse of how GrabMyBooks works:
- Select automatically or manually the content to extract from the web sites you visit or from rss/atom feeds.
- View the results and edit your book using the built in editor.
- Get your ePub file ready to be transfered to your eBook reader.
- Converts HTML, RSS, ATOM feeds to ePub.
- Provides a built-in editor to customize the look.
- You can add pages, or select part of a page, to a book.
- You can use it to select a link and get the data from the linked to page.
- Once you have grabbed content you can select mybook and view the results as it will look in the ePub. You can edit it to clean up the formatting.
- You can also add some metadata for the book.
- You can add a cover for the book.
 For more information
- http://www.grabmybooks.com/ GrabMyBooks home site, contains user guide.