HTTrack is a free Website Copier
HTTrack allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer.
- Can update a previously download site.
- Lots of customizations as to what to download.
- Can resume a previously interrupted download.
- Can translate mime types to speed up downloads.
- Can create log files to show what was done.
- Can fake browser ids to get the download you need.
- Can add a comment on each page to help you keep track of the downloads.
- Can optionally capture other sites referenced from the target site.
http://www.httrack.com/page/2/ link to downloads.
- WinHTTrack is the Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven release of HTTrac
- WebHTTrack the Linux/Unix/BSD release. Both an English and French versions are available.
- HTTrack (Android)
- OSX (MacPorts) package
- portable Windows version is available.
- some versions are command line.