A new 8" device from Hanvon.
Handwriting Function: Support a text document in real-time handwritten annotation function; support for smooth handwriting notes; supporting the Notepad feature.
Energy-saving environmental protection: On a single charge, turned on continuous stand-by more than 15 days without having to recharge.
- Display: 8" E-ink Vizplex display
- Grey levels: 16
- Electromagnetic panel with electromagnetic pen
- On-screen handwriting with letter and word recognition technology
- Weight: 480g (without cover)
- Dimensions: 226.3mm×163.5 mm×10.2mm (without cover)
- OS: WinCE
- Storage: TF card up to 32GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
- Supported Formats: TXT, HTXT, MTXT, HTML, PDF, DOC, CEI, HCEI, PPT, XLS, EPUB, CHM
- Image Formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, PPM, GIF, PCX
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, LRC, AMR
- Power: Li-ion 2200mAh
- Launch date in USA: 2011
 For more information
http://www.hanvon.com/en/products/ebook/products-N800.html - Note the model is variously called N800 and W800. W clearly identifies this a Wi-Fi capable but so was the N800.