- Made by: Hisense
- Released: Oct 2018
- Predecessor: Hisense A2
- Languages Supported:
- File Types Supported: Depends on App.
The Hisense A6 features a 6.01 inch AMOLED display on the front and a 5.61-inch E Ink Carta HD screen on the back. This device has a mirror mode, which projects the entire Android experience on the E Ink screen. The dual-screen phone is powered by a 64bit Snapdragon 660 SoC and 6GB of RAM. The internal storage is expandable by microSD memory card. The double-sided mobile phone packs a 3.300mAh battery supporting QC3.0.
The dual-screen A6 sports 2.5D curved glass with a 6.01" full HD+ AMOLED display. The front panel has a resolution of 2160×1080 pixel. On the rear is a monochrome E Ink Carta HD touch screen with 5.6”. The smartphone has an aspect ratio of 18:9. In addition the AMOLED screen has a pixel density of 402ppi and the E-ink Carta 287ppi. The battery-saving E-Ink screen makes this phone ideal for reading E-Books or for use in direct sunlight supporting a wide viewing angle. The A6 is based on a Snapdragon 660 chipset and offers 6GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of expandable storage.
There is a dual sensor rear facing 12-megapixel camera and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The selfie camera can also be used to unlock the device. A traditional fingerprint sensor is located on the side of the metal frame. The HiSense A6 is equipped with a 3300mAh battery supporting Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 with 5V/3A. The dual SIM phone supports 4G LTE, USB Type-C port, GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The smart phone runs Android Oreo out of the box with Vision UI Launcher.
- Dual display: 6.01-inch AMOLED + 5.61-inch E Ink screen
- AMOLED screen has 2160 x 1089 18:9 display 402ppi with 16 Million colors, 2.5 D curved glass
- E Ink Carta has 287 ppi, 720x1440 pixels; 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the E Ink for gesture controls; 2.5D curved glass screen; GFF full lamination.
- Side fingerprint scanner + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM
- Storage: Up to 256GB using MicroSD card)
- CPU: 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint
- Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Cameras: 12 MP 2PD main camera (f/1.8) / 16 MP FF front camera (f/2.0)
- Rear: 12.19 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixels, Video, 1920 x 1080 pixels, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 15.93 MP (megapixels)
- Headphone: 3.5mm
- Phone Service: 4G LTE / 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- Battery: 3300mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Dimensions: 75.7 x 158.2 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 185g
Replaces the Hisense A2 which may still be found.