Jing Page X
- Made by: Jing
- Released: just announced
- Predecessor: None
- Languages Supported: Chinese, English
- File Types Supported: ePub, Mobi, PDF, TXT
The Jing Page X features a 9.7 inch E Ink Carta display with a resolution of 1200 X 825. The screen features the same Electromagnetic touchscreen as the Remarkable Reader, which means you can take notes and annotations with ease. Has Very fast refresh.
Underneath the hood is a 1GHZ Freescale processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. This device also has wireless internet access and Bluetooth. The accompanied pen has 1024 degrees of pressure sensitivity for pin point precision.
The Page X is running Android 4.4 and it has a customized UI which is optimized for an E Ink experience. The product page makes reference to an accompanied app store, but does not mention what it is. There is a JCloud service provided to store notes and synchronize between devices.
- Screen size: 9.7" E Ink Carta, 1200 x 825 pixels 160 dpi.
- Electromagnetic, multipoint capactive touch screen
- pressure sensitive pen included with 1024 pressure levels, no battery needed.
- Paperlike surface fiction - Can be used to write on with separate app.
- CPU: Freescale i.MX6 1GHz
- Storage: 16 GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- formats: ePub, MOBI, PDF, TXT
- OS: Android 4.4
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Weight: 350g (.77 lbs)
- Dimensions: 236 x 165 x 7.4mm