- Made by: Kobo
- Released: to be added
- Predecessor: none
- Languages Supported: English
- File Types Supported: ePUB, Adobe ADE.
- Vivid 7" FFS+ multimedia screen optimized for reading outdoors
- Enter a new world of social reading – share ideas with other readers
- Enjoy Web, email, music, video and over 15,000 free apps for Android™!
- Available Colors: Hot Pink, Lime Green, Ice Blue, Jet Black
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Micro USB*
- Audio: Built-in speaker and universal 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Device Size: 192.4 mm X 128.4 mm (7.57 in. 5.06 in.)
- Device Depth: 13.4 mm (0.53 in.)
- Weight: 402.6 g (14.2 oz.)
- Diagonal Display Size: 7" FFS+ multimedia display; 1024 x 600 resolution
- Screen Qualities: Multi-touch screen with exceptional +/- 89 viewing angle
- Navigation: Home, Back and Menu touch sensor; Power and Volume buttons
- Processor: 800 Mhz; 512 RAM
- Operating System: Full open access to Android™ 2.3
- Storage: 8GB of internal storage, holds 8,000 books** and unlimited Kobo eBook cloud storage
- Memory Expansion: Option to add a 32 GB SD Memory Card
- Battery Life: 7 hours - WiFi off
- Content: Over 2.2 million titles. 1 million available for free download
- Social Reading: Kobo eReading App with Reading Life™ and Kobo Pulse™
- Fonts: 7 Font Styles, 42 Available Sizes
- Advanced Features: Library personalization options, Predictive search, Brightness controls, Automatic Bookmarks, Highlights, Annotations, Built-in Dictionary.
- Software: Free Kobo eReading apps available for Mac® and PC® computers and Apple®, Android™ and BlackBerry® smartphones and tablets available at kobo.com.
- Supported File Formats:
- Books: ePUB, including fixed layout and enhanced ePUB.
- Images: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Audio: MP3, AAC, .3gp, mp4, m4a, flac, ogg, wav, mid.
- Video Formats: 3gp, mp4, webm
- Web Browsing: Open Web browsing
- Utilities: Email (POP, IMAP, Microsoft® ActiveSync support), Address Book and Calendar
- Media: Music Player, Photo Gallery, Video Player
- Pre-loaded Apps: Facebook®, Twitter®, Rdio® for unlimited music, Zinio® for over 4,500 magazines, PressReader for over 1,900 newspapers, Merriam-Webster Collegiate® Dictionary and more.
- Get Apps: Easy access to over 15,000 free apps for Android
add a history of this item by including a History= block
How do I do a factory reset?
- According to one user: PDF is not supported out of the box. It requires side-loading Adobe's PDF reader after retrieving it from the Adobe site. You can go directly to the Adobe site and select Android as the OS, download, and install. You will have to enable installing apps from other sources in settings.