Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus is a small tablet with good reading ability, particularly on PDF files.
Beautifully designed and powerfully built, the Tab 4 8 Plus is a great choice for families. It supports multiple accounts so family members can enjoy their own experience. What’s more, the Tab 4 8 Plus offers an optional pack to transform it into a kid’s tablet. Starting at: $229.99
- The Tab 4’s Home Assistant Pack, powered by Amazon Alexa, makes your Tab 4 a voice-activated assistant — with a screen.
- The add-on Kids’ Package lets you share your device with your children worry-free. It includes a shock-resistant bumper, a screen filter for sensitive eyes, and fun stickers. It can even block age-inappropriate content and set time limits on your children’s use. What’s more, it features websites hand-picked by KIDOZ, a kids’ content discovery platform helping kids find fun, entertaining, and relevant web content.
- Display: 8" IPS (1920 x 1200) LED LCD Touch
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM8953 Processor (2.0 GHz)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3
- Operating System: Android™ Nougat 7.1
- Battery: Up to 1.5 days
- Storage: 16GB
- expansion: 128 GB with microSD card
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 AC
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- WWAN: LTE 4G Enabled, data only
- Compatible Networks: All except Sprint
- Weight: 0.66 lbs (300 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 8.3" x 0.28", 123 x 210.6 x 7 (mm)
- Cameras: 5 MP fixed-focus front and 8 MP auto-focus rear cameras
- Audio: Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Ports: microSD card, combo audio jack, USB Type C
- Colors: Black
- Sim card: Nano Sim (Single sim)
 10" plus version
Same as above except:
- 10.1" screen
- larger battery: 7000 mAh 20 hours
- larger dimensions: 9.7" x 6.8" x 0.3", 247 x 173 x 7.0 (mm)
- Weight: 1.05 lbs, 475 g
 Other Tab 4s
Tab 4 8 (8" 1200 x 800), Tab 4 10 (10" 1200 x 800)
The generally have lower resolution cameras, slower processors, lower resolution screens and are otherwise the same as the Plus models. They generally cost about $100 less.