MP3 Tag Editor
It supports ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
Mp3tag supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, discogs, or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and cover art for your music library.
It is especially useful for audio books that need corrections to the title to get them to play in the right order.
 supported formats
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- Direct Stream Digital Audio (DSF)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey's Audio (APE)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (MP3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (MPC)
- Ogg Vorbis (OGG)
- IETF Opus (opus)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (SPX)
- Tom's Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (wv)
 For more information
- http://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html be careful to download the mp3tag exe file to avoid installing a separate downloader. This is a windows based application.