My eBook Organizer
My eBook Organizer provides a home solution for managing your eBook library.
- Manage eBook files (e.g. PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, CHM, MP3, LIT, EBO, and any user-defined file types).
- Manage hard copy books.
- Scan computer for existing eBook files and add to library automatically.
- Download book information (e.g. title, author, cover image, ISBN, publisher, publish date, etc.) by book title.
- Download book information by ISBN.
- Download detailed author information if available.
- Support unlimited user-defined eBook document file types (i.e. file extensions).
- Support unlimited level of user-defined categories.
- Support unlimited number of books in each category.
- Support up to 50 tags being attached to each book in library.
- Support same book in multiple categories.
- Support drag-and-drop of books from Windows Explorer to library, category to category, and books between categories.
- Support book detail view and cover image view.
- Support C.B.I., Customized Book Information, in case the pre-defined book information fields are not enough.
- Support book rating.
- Display books organized by all the pre-defined book info, such as Authors, Publishers, File Extension, etc, and by all the user defined CBIs.
- Monitor computer for new eBook files downloaded or created, and add new eBook to library automatically.
- Consolidate eBook files to a centralized directory.
- Add customized comments for each book.
- Search for books by key words in all book information fields.
- Export books from library to HTML or Excel CSV report.
- Browse and read PDF files within the program.
 Supported platforms
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/XP SP2/2003/Vista/7
- Windows Installer 3.1 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- Requires Microsoft Data Access Components which are shipped with Windows or available as a download from the site for Windows 2000.
An evaluation copy is available that supports up to 10 books. The standard product costs $14.95