- Made by: Neolux Corporation, South Korea
- Released: 2010
- Predecessor: NUUT2
- Languages Supported: Korean or English
- File Types Supported: ePUB, PDF, TXT, NZN, NWB, JPG, GIF, PNG, MP3
Currently not available in the US.
NUUT3 is a brand-new reader device using electronic paper display. It is the third product carrying the NUUT name. It provides the main advantages of electronic paper such as ultralow power consumption, which allows the user to read thousands of pages in one-time full charging, and a reading environment without any eyestrain, unlike LCD monitors. NUUT2 also supports wireless networking systems, so you can have the newspapers to which you subscribe automatically downloaded every morning. The NUUT3 features Adobe Digital Editions support for PDF and ePUB.
It includes 30 classic novels. Can be rotated 180° to provide one handed reading with either hand. Has a 5 way controller for menu operation.
- Weight: 245g
- Dimensions: 176 x 131.5 x 10.5 mm.
- Screen: E Ink Vizplex (6-inch / 167ppi / 600x800 pixels) 16 level gray scale.
- CPU: ARM-compatible, 300Mhz.
- OS: Linux based (gui: qt).
- Memory: 1 Gig
- expansion: SD card (SDHC up to 32GB)
- Battery: Li-polymer 1800 mAh
- Expansion Slots: SDHC Card up to 16 GB
- Interface: USB 2.0 slave
- Sound: 0.7watt Speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- WiFi: Wireless LAN 802.11b/g