Sony Reader Memorycards
This is a particularly old list that tries to pin down problems with using full capacity of memory cards. The problem seems to be a limit to the number of supported eBooks which is about 16K eBook titles rather than a limit to the memory supported as well as issues on early firmware.
 Working Memory Sticks
- Lexar 128MB
- SanDisk Pro 128MB
- SanDisk Pro Duo 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- Sony Pro Duo 4GB (not confirmed if the full 4GB can be accessed
 MS Working with Restrictions
- Sony Pro Duo 4GB (can not access data beyond 2GB boundary. Only first 2 GB can be read)
Can you prove your Reader can use the whole card? Please fill-test >2G.
- Canon 16MB (SDC-16M)
- Corsair 133x 2GB
- Kingston 512MB
- Kingston 1GB (knock-off)
- Kingston 2GB
- Panasonic 16MB
- Panasonic 64MB
- Panasonic 256MB
- Patriot 2GB
- PNY Technologies 1GB
- PNY Technologies 2GB (P-SD2G-RF3)
- PQI 1GB
- Ritek Ridata 150x 4GB
- SanDisk 2GB
- Sandisk microSD 2GB (via SD Adapter)
- SanDisk 1GB
- SanDisk 128MB (seems to drain power)
- Transcend 1GB
- Viking 256MB
 Working with Restrictions
If you have updates on any of these cards, please let us know!
- Kingston 2GB
- Transcend 4GB works up to 2GB. Beyond 2GB you will receive an error.
- Kingston Elite Pro 4G (knock-off) Minimal usability . Reader can't use all 4G. Too full and Connect fails.
 Not Working
- Danelec Brand 512mb Not working in Reader.
- SanDisk 4GB
- Kingston 2GB miniSD (Reader will restart again and again)
 Links to Discussions
- "Lets find some media sticks for this device." discussion thread
- "SD Card Troubleshooting" discussion thread