ZTE presented in the 2010 Mobile World Congress is a 7 inches (18 cm) Web Tablet, the V9 (also called ZTE Light).
Its design looks like a big smartphone, with a really thin body and 3 sensitive key (menu back and pickup call) at the bottom of the screen. The ZTE V9 has a 3G WCDMA module and WiFi.
- Android 2.1 Eclair OS
- Processor Qualcomm MSM 7227-1 600Mhz
- 7 inch TFT Touchscreen 800 x 480 pixels 262,000 colors
- Sizes 190 × 115 × 12.5 mm, 403 grams
- 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery (10 Hours Battery life, 500 hours standby)
- 512 MB RAM
- 512 MB ROM
- External MicroSD card slot (upto 32GB)
- Voice calling over UMTS 2100 MHZ/900 MHZ. It is a 3G tablet (that is, integrates a 3G mobile phone)
- Internet access on HSUPA network (7.2Mbs download and 2Mbs upload)
- Wi-Fi b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP,
- 3 Megapixel Camera on back and a second Webcam on the front
- Customized Video And Audio Player With MP4 Support
- Audio Jack (3.5 mm)
- FM radio
- A-GPS with Google Maps.