To use this program you place the download directly in the folder containing your ePub and PDF files and then start it from there. This program runs a server on your local machine. To access it, run the binary, then use your browser to go to this address: http://localhost:8090/books/ or http://127.0.0.1:8090/books/. The contents of the folder will appear.
- Multiple book format support
- List view
- Advanced search
- Search any combination of fields
- View all information in the results
- Responsive web interface
- Browse by:
- Series (from Calibre metadata)
- Sort by:
- Last added
- Web based reader
- Custom fonts, colors, sizing, spacing
- Remembers your position
- No extra dependencies
- The web interface works on IE 9+, Edge, Firefox 3+, Chrome, Safari 5.1+, Opera 17+, and Android browser 4.4+, and the Kobo Web Browser.
- The web-based reader works on IE 10+, Edge, Firefox 28+, Chrome 21+, Safari 9+, Opera 17+, and Android browser 4.4+.
- The list view and advanced search works on IE 10+, Edge, Firefox 3+, Chrome, Safari 5.1+, Opera 17+, and Android browser 4.4+.
 Command line options
- -addr string - The address to bind to. (default ":8090")
- -bookdir string - The directory to get books from. This directory must exist. (default ".")
- -tempdir string - The directory to use for storing temporary files such as book cover thumbnails. This directory is create on start and deleted on exit. (default "/tmp/bookbrowser#######")