Content is from their web site.
 Home use
For content consumers (readers), they have developed a bookmarklet for modern browsers (desktop or mobile). And, if you are a Chrome, Firefox or Safari for Mac user, you can install the dotepub extension in your browser.
For content producers (editors, authors), we offer Creator and a widget. Creator lets you make an e-book from a text of your own. The widget helps your users getting the content of your website in e-book form (see the tips for webmasters). And, if you have a blog, we provide a WordPress plugin that automatically embeds our widget.
For more customizable results, developers can use our API (read the documentation).
- Download webpages to any epub-compatible device: e-readers, tablets, smartphones, netbooks, desktop computers...
- Save now and immersively read later (even offline) those long and deep articles you didn’t have time to read while browsing.
- Build a personal library of your favorite blog posts, news articles, etc.
- Compatible with the iPad, the iPhone, the iPod Touch, the Sony Reader, the Nook, the iLiad, the BeBook, the Cool-er, the CyBook, the Alex eReader, the Kobo eReader, the Elonex eBook, the eSlick, the eClicto, the Hanlin eReader, the QUE ProReader, the Papyre, the Leqtor...
- Finally, infinite content for your e-reader... with a single click!
- And, because it is software in the cloud, you benefit from the improvements of future releases without having to re-install anything.
- Installation Format: EPUB MOBI (Kindle)
- In the immersive mode, links will be removed, you will not be offered the possibility of keeping images and there will be no indication where removed images and videos were.
- And then drag the dotepub logo to your browser’s bookmarks toolbar. And that’s it!
- (If your browser doesn’t support drag & drop, try manual installation.)
- Visit an article webpage you want to save or transfer to your e-reader as an e-book. Just press the dotepub bookmark in your browser’s toolbar.
- To get better results, use the print version of the webpage (visit the FAQ page for more answers).
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch: Visit site with your device to see the installation and use instructions.