FNF iFive Mini 4S
The main selling point of this tablet is the 7.9 inch screen that has a resolution of 2048 x 1536, which is a great resolution at a price that is below $150. It is well built. This is from FNF a brand new company.
There was an older version running Android 4.4 called the FNF iFive Mini 4. They also have a 32GB 9.7" unit and a 10.1" unit.
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1
- Processor (CPU): Rockchip RK3288 SoC. quad-core processor 1.6GHz, older version 1.8Ghz
- Graphics Card: ARM Mail-T764 GPU
- Display: 7.9 (actual size 7.85) inch 2048 x 1536 IPS, 10-Point multi-touch capacitive screen
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB, earlier version 16GB
- Expandable Storage: MicroSD card (up to 128G)
- Cameras: Rear: 8MP, Front: 2MP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Weight: 340g earlier version claimed 330g
- Dimensions: 198.7 x 134 x 7.5 mm almost identical to the iPad mini
- Battery: 4800mAh Lithium Polymer battery with about 8 hrs between charges. Earlier version claimed 5600mAh/4.35V
- connections: Micro-USB and 3.5mm headphone jack. OTG is supported.
- speaker with small amplifier.