There is a limited free edition and a paid edition. This is a feature rich eBook Reader for ePub format. Includes book syncing with dropbox.
- CUSTOMIZE: Hyphen comes packed with a ton of options for custom colors, fonts, font sizes, line heights, paragraph indentations, margins - ...well, you get the idea. You can even use styling on a per-book basis. And if that’s not enough, you can also add your own CSS. Cool, right?
- Highlight: Tap-and-drag, or use the selection handles for even more control. Write your comments and thoughts, then export or share your highlights.
- Goodreads support: Shelve books, make status updates and post quotes, all right from the app.
- ADD BOOKS WITH EASE: Add ePubs using your favorite cloud services - Dropbox, Google Drive, and more. You can also use the in-app web browser to download ePubs, or add them using iTunes.
- NIGHT MODE: Transition Hyphen’s reading interface to soothing, darker colors at night.
- METADATA: Edit the title, author, subjects, covers and more of your books. Hyphen can even lookup book covers and metadata for you.
- SHELVE & SORT: Add books to custom shelves, and sort by author, title, last read, or date added.
- DEFINE & TRANSLATE: Translations of the text you’re reading are only a tap away with Google Translate integration. Lookup words and terms in Wikipedia, Dictionary.com or Google.
- VOCABULARY: Add words to a vocabulary list and export them easily. Hyphen can optionally automatically add words you lookup in the dictionary to your vocabulary list.
- INTERACTIVE: Tap and hold a link to open it in the in-app browser, or Safari. Images zoom in, letting you see every detail. Swipe through and jump between images throughout the text with the Image Viewer.
- ADE PAGES SUPPORT: Hyphen utilizes ADE page numbering, so you’ll always have a cross-reader compatible way of finding and noting where you are in a book.
- INCREDIBLY FAST: Download and import books in the blink of an eye. Hyphen’s ePub Rendering System is optimized so that there’s the least delay between you and the text.
- TWO COLUMNS: Show text in two columns per-page, useful for comfortable reading on larger scree