ICE Book Reader
ICE Book Reader Professional is a windows eBook Reader that is also a library manager.
ICE Book Reader Professional is a shareware e-book reader that supports TXT, HTML, XML, RTF, Microsoft Word documents (requires installation of Word or Open Office), PALM books (.PDB and .PRC), PSION/EPOC books (.TCR), Microsoft Reader Books (.LIT), Microsoft HELP files (.CHM) and FictionBook files (all versions) (.FB2, .XML), and now also has support for EPUB for use with the Apple iTouch/iPhone and iPad.
The program is shareware, the trial version does not expire but has some limitations.
- Smooth text scrolling with adjustable scrolling speed. (Can be used as a teleprompter)
- Five book-reading modes: automatic smooth scrolling, automatic page-down, automatic wave scrolling, manual browsing and "book view mode".
- Reading files directly from archives: ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH and HA.
- The interface is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Russian and more that 70 languages can be supported in the eBooks themselves.
- Application is Unicode compliant and can handle Windows code pages.
- An alarm clock built-in.
- TTS engine integration to speak book text. Can also be used to create MP3 talking books.
- Your mouse can be used as a remote control, especially a wireless mouse using buttons and wheel.
- Dictionaries are supported.
 Library Management Features
- Convert eBooks from one format to another.
- Uses a database to store and manage eBooks with very high compression.
- Books are stored in separate files for easy manipulation and integrity.
- Can organize books into collections