Kindle Comic Converter
Kindle Comic Converter (KCC) should not be confused with the Amazon app call Kindle Comic Creator.
Kindle Comic Converter is a Python app that allows you to transform your PNG, JPG, GIF, CBZ, CBR and CB7 files into EPUB or MOBI format eBooks. Preparing comics and manga for your E Ink device was never easier.
KCC was initially developed for Kindle but currently it outputs valid EPUB 3.0 and CBZ so despite its name, KCC is tool that every E-Reader owner can happily use.
Additionally KCC will process your images and make sure that your comics and manga are fully optimized for E Ink displays.
A CLI version is available for power users.
 Input formats
- Folders containing: PNG, JPG, GIF or WebP files
- CBZ, ZIP (With 7z executable)
- CBR, RAR (With 7z executable)
- CB7, 7z (With 7z executable)
- PDF (Only extracting JPG images)
 Changes and additions
- Current version is 5.5.1 March 8, 2019 quick bug fix.
- v5.5.0, March 7, 2019
- v5.4.5, March 10, 2018
- Fixed EPUB output for non-Kindle devices
- v5.4.2 Oct 14, 2017
- Added Kindle Oasis 7 profile
- Allowed metadata editor to edit directories
- Fixed image stretching when HQ Panel View option was enabled
- Fixed possible problem with directory sort order
- earlier version on Github.