- Made by: Amazon
- Released: Oct 2014
- Predecessor: none
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, and Simplified Chinese.
- File Types Supported: KF8 (AZW3), AZW, TXT, PDF, MOBI, PRC
Next-Gen Paperwhite Display, Highest-Resolution, Highest Contrast, New Adaptive Front Light, Reimagined Page Turns, Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Free 3G
- High-resolution 300 ppi display—reads even more like the printed page
- Reimagined page turns—PagePress enables you to turn the page without lifting a finger
- New adaptive front light—provides ideal brightness, day or night
- Thinnest Kindle ever
- Battery lasts weeks, not hours
- reduced reflective screen made more rugged to reduce chance of breakage.
- Display: 6" E Ink Carta e-paper technology
- Size: 6.4" x 4.5" x 0.30" (162 mm x 115 mm x 7.6 mm)
- Weight: Wi-Fi: 6.3 ounces (180 grams); Wi-Fi + 3G: 6.6 oz (188 g)
- RAM: 512 MB
- On-Device Storage: 4 GB; holds thousands of books
- Cloud Storage: Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Battery Life: up to six weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 10. Battery life will vary based on light setting and wireless usage
- Charge Time: approximately 3 hours from a computer via USB cable
- Wi-Fi: public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- USB 2.0 for data transfer and charging port.
- Content Formats: KF8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC
- HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
- Documentation: Quick Start Guide (included in box); Kindle Voyage User Guide (pre-installed on device) PDF. Additional information in multiple languages available online
- Included in the Box: Kindle Voyage, USB 2.0 charging cable and Quick Start Guide
No previous product.