Main features: table of content, bookmarks, highlights, search, text and graphical annotations, dictionary, text to speech. Support of advanced features on PDF format, like automatic and manual margin removal for PDFs, adjustment to one column for multi-column documents, zooming and shifting (Pan & Zoom),...
- Advanced support of PDF including : Pan and Zoom, one column display with a double-click, word selection with a double-click.
- Support of Adobe DRM including the management of ID and password protected files.
- Text to speech on a book, a page or a text selection.
- Textual and graphical note taking, related to a page, a highlight or independent.
- Tree structured table of content.
- Quick access to annotations, highlights and bookmarks.
- Word search in a dictionary to be chosen among a list (embedded or online dictionary).
- Tag management.
- Filters by author, tags, publisher and formats.
- Sort by title, author, date on which it was added, last access date.
- List and thumbnail views.
- Word search in the personal lexicon.
- Search of a book in several important online catalogs simultaneously, including free and paid books.
- Opening of the downloaded book in the reader.
- Filter by category, language, bookstore.
- Possibility to post a book review from the book description page.
- Book search in full-text or multi-criterion mode.
 Where to find it
- http://www.mantano.com - home site.
- http://www.appslib.com - download appslib app and then search from your Android box.