- Tabbed document interface
- Thumbnails of pages and thumbnails contrast autocorrection
- Users' bookmarks
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustments
- Change text settings: text font, size and color
- The rotation to 90 degrees option for the portrait orientation of monitor. It also allows the user to fix some badly scanned pages
- Setting action for tap screen
- Three types of search algorithm: usual, search mask and using regular expressions and all the search results can be displayed in a list
- Export opened pages (all or only selected pages) to text or image document
- Available in English / French / Russian
Runs on Windows.
From the web site.
STDU Viewer is a free viewer for multiple file formats. The goal of this software is to replace the multiple document viewers with a single simple application. STDU Viewer supports TIFF, PDF, DjVu, XPS, JBIG2 document formats. These are the most popular formats for scientific and technical documentation.
STDU Viewer has multilanguage interface. For this moment you can choose from English, Russian or French languages. You can translate interface of STDU Viewer for your own language by changing strings in external resource xml.
STDU Viewer has modern tabbed interface, and all standard features for this type of application (thumnails view, rotate page, search by text layer, etc). Also STDU Viewer has some extended features as: export page or part of page into image file, create your own bookmark, setting action for tap screen and some else.
If document supports text layer (TXT, TCR, FB2, PDF, XPS or Djvu file), then STDU Viewer helps you export text from this type of documents to the file. You can export all text from document or text from some selected pages.
You can use STDU Viewer as converter from DjVu and PDF files to the set of image files (BMP, GIF, PNG etc) which represent pages of source document
STDU Viewer is provided as freeware for private non-commercial or educational use. For commercial use, it is necessary to register.
 For more information
http://www.stdutility.com/stduviewer.html - STDU Viewer.