- Made by: Hanvon
- Released: June 2011
- Predecessor: none
- Languages Supported: English, Chinese
- File Types Supported:
Hanvon 200 dpi high-resolution electronic paper book features powerful auxiliary reading functions, network functions and business office software, so it can perfectly achieve high-quality paperless office and reading. It has a 9.7-inch Pearl screen similar to E Ink Triton screen and a brand new window-type operating interface, and supporting Wi-Fi and 3G wireless Internet access. It can be operated and controlled with a Hanvon electromagnetic pen conveniently and smoothly. With a Hanvon third-generation pressure sensitive electromagnetic pen, it allows users to make comments on PDF documents, modifications and excerpts on it conveniently, thus completely achieving paperless reading and smoother and more precise writing.
Hanvon 200dpi high-resolution electronic paper book even has a better reading effect than traditional paper books. In addition to all functions of paper books, it also has instant translation (Chinese to English), TTS voice reading and full text search. So it can provide powerful functions that paper books can not.
- Display: 9.7-inch E Ink Pearl display with a 200 ppi resolution, a resolution of 1600×1200 pixels (E Ink powered device)
- CPU : Freescale 800 MHZ CPU Processor
- Memory : Up to 32GB microSD card slot support, allowing consumers to store more than 10,000 e-books on the reader
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet
- Battery : Up to 15 days of standby battery life
- Operating System: WinCE 6.0
- Audio Player: WAV, WMA, MP3
- Web Browser: Opera
- MMain Functions:
This is the monochrome version of the Wisereader color. It has the same case and screen design without the color filters. Note that there is a follow-on version called the E930. It is similar but uses Android OS.