- Built-in FM Radio - You can be listening to a song and then decide to purchase it.
- Wi-Fi to visit stores and purchase content.
- HD video and audio out (requires docking station available separately)
- Available in 16 Gig, 32 Gig or 64 Gig versions.
- Downloadable Apps to expand capabilities.
- 16 gigabytes (GB) Up to 4,000 songs, or five hours of high definition video from Zune Marketplace, or 22 hours of video optimized for device, or 25,000 pictures. 32 G and 64 G available.
- Size and weight:
- Size: 52.7 mm x 102.1 mm x 8.9 mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: 2.6 ounces (74 grams)
- Battery: Music, up to 33 hours (wireless off); video, up to 8.5 hours
Charge Time: Approximately three hours when connected to your PC; approximately two hours with A/C adapter
- Size: 3.3-inch OLED color display, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Type: Scratch-resistant glass with touch input capability
- Orientation: Vertical (music) and horizontal (videos)
- Resolution: 480 pixels x 272 pixels
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g compatible
- Wireless sync: Yes
- Authentication modes: Open, WEP, WPA, and WPA2
- Encryption modes: WEP 64- and 128-bit, TKIP, and AES
- Audio support:
- Images: JPG
- Video support: supported formats will be transcoded at time of sync.
 Using Zune HD reader app
Please provide your experiences here.
 For more information
- http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunehd/default.htm Zune HD product description.
- http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/software/download/default.htm Zune software for a Windows PC
- Zune ebook creator creates images of eBooks.
- http://www.factory-reset.com/wiki/Zune_HD Zune HD Reset Procedure