- 10% thinner and lighter than Max2 Pro
- Built-in Rotation Feature
- Split View
- Insert Images to Note
- Write in different gray levels
- Handwriting Recognition Improvement
- The Max3 will also feature a PMMA based display, so the screen will not get damaged no matter how hard you press on the stylus. And at the same time, PMMA based display offers a vivid handwriting experience like on real paper.
- Max3 has an HDMI port that can connect up to your PC and acts as a secondary monitor.
- Larger battery capacity enables Max 3 to last longer time.
- Android 9
- Onyx Boox MAX 3 $849.00
 Compared to Max2 Pro
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0GNz Processor vs. Quad-core 1.6GHz Processor
- Battery: 4300mAh vs 4100mAh
- Wi-Fi" 2.4GHz and 5GHz vs. 2.4GHz
- finger print security: Yes vs. No
- OS: Android 9.0 vs Android 6.0
- USB: USB-C with OTG vs Micro-USB
- Weight: 490g vs 550g
- Screen 13.3" E Ink Mobius Carta with 2200 x 1650 and 207 DPI 16 grayscale and uses Regal refresh.
- WACOM screen for the stylus and a capacitive touchscreen for interactions involving swipes and gestures with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Had a flush PMMA screen and non-glass outside screen (a screen protector is available)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 2GHz 64-bit Processor (Snapdragon 625)
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB Storage
- OS: Android 9.0
- Dimension: 309.8 x 227.8 x 6.8mm
- Weight: ≤490g
- Fingerprint Recognition for secure login
- USB-C with OTG
- Battery: 4300mAh Polymer Li-on
- standby time 4 weeks.
- QualComm (QC) quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Documents Format: PDF, EPUB, TXT, DJVU, HTML, RTF, FB2, DOC, MOBI, CHM with DRM support for PDF and ePub
- Images Format: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP
- Audio Format: WAV, MP3
- Earphone Jack: Type-C earphone jack
- One mic on top, another at bottom, 2 internal Speakers
- Screen Protector