GoodReader is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. With GoodReader on your iPad/iPhone, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. It can read large TXT files. Also handles all the Microsoft Office file types as supported by the Safari engine.
- Internal file manager
- Can connect to any remote server, SMB, AFP, NAS, and an incredible large etc.
- Synchronization across servers. It synchronizes the content with the notes, and not the reading position
- Different ways of synchronization (bidirectional, from only, to only).
- Annotate PDF. Most important for me is handwriting annotation.
- Add/remove/extract parts of a PDF
- Auto generation of a new copy PDF if you annotate it.
- Can get a PDF from an URL, or navigate and automatically detect the PDF embedded in the page.
- Read only Microsoft Office documents.
- Extract the text of the PDF.
- Annotation format is the PDF standard one, can be viewed in any other viewer and continue annotations in other programs and read the annotations made from other programs.
- PDF page preview (opens thumbnails of the open PDF).
- Opens multiple PDFs at same time using tabs.