- Size: 153 x 109 x 10mm, 6" x 4.2 x 0.4". Very comfortable true "pocket" design. Fits inside jacket pockets easily
- Weight: 7.5oz, 215gr
- Display: 5" (105mm x 80mm) Reflective LCD 16 level grayscale (no backlight) 640 x 480 VGA, 160 ppi.
- Language: Support for e-Book contents in Russian, Polish, English, Spanish and other languages
- Bookmarks and auto page turn functionality
- Fonts: Adjustable font type and size - 2 built in fonts (Arial and Verdana) in 6 available sizes from small 12 pt to huge 32 pt, page justification or left side alignment
- Screen rotation: support for both portrait & landscape modes
- Built-in English <-> Russian, English <-> Polish,English <-> Spanish, English <-> German and English explanatory dictionaries
- Built-in MP3 player that supports background playback
- The ECTACO jetBook e-Book Reader supports TXT, PDF, FB2, ePUB, MOBI/PRC, RTF, HTML file formats
- DRM formats: Adobe DRM ePub and PDF
- image formats: GIF, BMP, PNG and JPG file formats
- Memory: 128M (112M available for books)
- SD card slot - 32 Gig max.
- Internal Li-ion polymer battery - up to 22 hours
- Colors: Burgundy, Gray, White, Black.
- Pre-loaded with Fodor's Travel Guide and CIA World Factbook. A separate version includes a Bible in English, Polish, or Russian
Fast And Accurate Searches
With jetBook it is easy to search the contents of your e-library. Using a sophisticated search engine, you will get a list of every instance of a word found in the book's contents when you enter a search term. Then simply choose the reference you want and the jetBook will take you there instantly. JetBook Lite is different, searching forwards or backward from the current book location.
T9 Text Input
jetBook uses the advanced T9 text input method that refers back to its pre-installed dictionaries to complete words as you type them. The comfortable alphanumeric keypad familiar from mobile phones makes entering the word you want quick, easy and accurate.
On Device File Manger
The on device file manager allows you to move, rename and delete files. You can also create and delete folders. See folder system below.
The Jetbook has a full support for user defined nested folders. You can create folders on the device using the built in file manager or when connected to a PC. The folders displayed on the device mirror the folder structure on the device and the memory card. The folders on the card are combined with the folders on the device. The Jetbooks uses an file naming convention of Author_Name#Title_of_Book.txt in order to list/sort the books by either author or title.
The dictionaries are in multiple languages and some can be used for translation. These are a special feature of the ECTACO line of jetBooks. They have a full line of electronic dictionaries.