Sony Reader Wi-Fi (PRS-T2)
- Made by: Sony
- Released: September 2012
- Predecessor: PRS-T1
- Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian.
- File Types Supported: PDF, TXT, ePUB, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, FB2
Enjoy a natural reading experience with smooth page transitions and less flickering. Up to 2 months of battery life. Has Wi-Fi® access to Sony Reader™ Store. Shop thousands of eBooks, newspapers, and magazines at Reader™ Store, and discover your next story with new recommendations each week. Public library downloads from the device over Wi-Fi® allows you to borrow free eBooks from your local public library using the dedicated public library icon and a Wi-Fi® connection. Utilize the 6 built-in dictionaries to look up a word or translate into English, French, Spanish or German.
- Color: white, black or red
- Size: 173 x 110 x 8.9mm (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8 inches)
- Weight: 164g (5.9oz)
- Display: 6" E Ink Pearl™ with Clear Touch Infrared Technology
- 16 level grayscale
- Resolution : 600 x 800 pixels 167ppi.
- Operating Temperature : 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Memory Size: Internal: 2 GB Approx. 1.3 GB after initial setting.
- External: Micro SD card up to 32GB.
- DRM support: Adobe on ePub and PDF. ePub support is OPS 2.0, PDF is version 1.6
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery: 3.7 V DC 1000mAh
- Battery Life (Approx) : 2 months
- Recharging Time : Fully charges in approximately 2 hours via the approved U.S. power adapter. Approx. 2.5 hours supports charging from your computer via the included USB 2.0 cable.
- Micro USB port
- In the Box
- Quick Start Guide, Warranty
- Important Product Information
- USB 2.0 (micro to standard) Cable
- Stylus Pen