Sony Reader (PRS-T3)
- Made by: Sony
- Released: September 2013
- Predecessor: PRS-T2
- Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
- File Types Supported: PDF, TXT, ePUB, FB2, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP
Ultra slim and lightweight Reader with integrated protective snap cover and high resolution screen. Not currently released in the USA.
- Color: white, black or red
- Size: 160 x 109 x 11.3mm
- Weight: 200g including cover
- Display: 6" E Ink Pearl™ with Clear Touch Infrared Technology
- 16 level grayscale
- Resolution : 758 x 1024 pixels 213 ppi.
- Operating Temperature : 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Memory Size: Internal: 2 GB Approx. 1.3 GB after initial setting.
- External: Micro SD card up to 32GB.
- DRM support: Adobe on ePub and PDF. ePub support is OPS 2.0, PDF is version 1.6
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery: 3.7 V DC 1000mAh
- Battery Life (Approx) : 2 months (wireless off) or 1.5 months (wireless on)
- Recharging Time : Fast charge in 3 minutes (enough for 600 page turns) Fully charges in approximately 2 hours via the approved power adapter (sold separately). Approx. 2.5 hours supports charging from your computer via the included USB 2.0 cable.
- Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11b/g/n (not 5GHz)
- Wireless security: WEP (Open System), WEP (Shared Key), WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Micro USB port
- In the Box
- Quick Start Guide, Warranty
- Important Product Information
- USB 2.0 (micro to standard) Cable
- Reader for PC/Reader for Mac
Follows the PRS-T2. Features a higher resolution screen at 213 ppi and an integrated cover.
- Sony Store description - full information