BOYUE Likebook Alita
- Made by: Boyue
- Released: August 2019
- Predecessor: BOYUE Likebook Mimas
- Languages Supported: Chinese, English
- File Types Supported: ePub MOBI PDF TXT FB2 RTF HTML DJVU CHM HTXT PDB DOC AZW3
The Boyue Likebook Alita can be considered a second generation BOYUE Likebook Mimas. The main selling points are:
- it has a flush screen and bezel design, which should make it easier to make notes and edit PDF files.
- it has double the RAM, which should make multitasking and running Android apps, much more robust.
Other features include:
- a 10.3 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1872 × 1404 glass screen to avoid scratching the screen.
- The Alita has a front-lit display and a color temperature system. The front-light has a series of white LED lights on the bottom of the screen and project light upwards. The color temperature system has a series of orange LED lights that help defuse the white led lights.
- Underneath the hood is a octa-core 1.5ghz processor, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has an SD card capable of 128GB of expandable storage. Cost is €419.00 It is slightly smaller and lighter that the Mimas
- Screen: 10.3" 1872 × 1404 pixel 227 ppi E Ink Mobius Carta display.
- CPU: 1.5GHZ Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- expansion: microSD card slot up to 128 GB
- OS: Android 6.0.1, promise of 8.0 upgrade later this year
- eBook file types: TXT, CHM,FB2, MOBI, HTML, RTF, HTXT, EPUB, PDB, DOC, PRC, PDF, DJVU
- Images: JPG, PNG
- Perhaps CBZ and or CBR, claims comic book support
- supports translation dictionary in stardict format (only english-chinese preinstalled)
- Audio: 2 speakers and USB-C output
- Buttons: Home, Back and turn pages forward and backwards
- Dimensions: 252 x 177 x 8 mm
- Weight: 395g
- protective cover without sleep/wake function and electromagnetic stylus included
- battery: 4300 mAh Lithium
Earlier model was a 10.3" BOYUE Likebook Mimas