- Made by: Onyx
- Released: June 2011
- Predecessor: Boox60
- Languages Supported: 17
- File Types Supported: ePub,MOBI, PDF, TXT, HTML, CHM, PDB, FB2, DJVU, MS Word (.doc), MS Excel (.xls), MS Powerpoint (.ppt), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, MP3, WAV
The large 9.7-inch E-ink screen on BOOX M90 is remarkably crisp and clear as a printed page. Which makes it perfect for web browsing and reading e-books. It's designed to bring you great reading experience with ease even under bright sunlight.
Supports the Wacom stylus for navigation, note taking.
- Boox M91S is equipped with an extra fast processor: the Marvel 800Mhz. Does not come with touchscreen or WiFi.
- BOOX M901 can also support a variety of 3G networks (WWAN) such as WCDMA and HSPDA. Comes with touchscreen.
- Size: 242.9 mm x 179.4 mm x 12.3 mm
- Weight: 498 grams
- Processor: Freescale i.MX31 532MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR
- 1024 MB internal memory
- Built-in 1600 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 8000 pages on only one battery charge ‡
- A/C Charger is included in the package.
‡ Depends on the use (WiFi etc.) and circumstances
- System requirements
- Menu languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Danish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Svenska, Japanese, Korean, Greek
- Internal memory of 2048 MB.
- External SD and SDHC support up to 32 GB.
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g
- mini-USB 2.0
- Download books directly on device
- SD(HC)-card support (max 32GB)
- External speaker (2W x1)
- 3.5mm earphone audio jack (or 2.5 mm according to Onyx US?)
- External buttons
- Capacitive touch key for navigation
- 5 way keys (infra-red)
- Power on/off button
- Volume button
- Navigation also possible by touchscreen (stylus)
- Packaging content
- Onyx Boox M90
- Wacom stylus (for touchscreen)
- USB cable
- Protection cover
- USB charger
- Manual (english)
The model was the first 9.7" from Onyx Boox. It is replaced with the Boox M92.