China-based Hanwang (Hanvon) has developed an E Ink-based e-book reader, the N510. It is more portable than previous devices due to its smaller 5" screen. This is the first device available with this technology. It is no longer being shipped having been replaced with the N516.
- Dimensions: 152mm x 108mm x 11mm (6" x 4.25" x .43")
- Weight: 165g, 5.8 oz. (including battery)
- Screen Technology: E Ink
- Display: 5" 800x600 pixels, 8 gray levels, 200 ppi
- Memory card: SD/SDHC (<= 8GB)
- Built-in storage: 320MB
- Battery: Li-ion 1500mAh, 3.7V
- Battery Life: one charge lasts for > 15 days in standby, more than 7,000 pages
- Interfaces: SD, mini-USB 2.0, headphone
 Original firmware
 Package Contents
- Memory: 1GB SD Card
The N510 is supported by version 0.2 of Openinkpot, an alternative free / open source firmware.