Hanvon HandyBOOK N516 is an incremental upgrade upon N510.
- Dimensions: 152mm x 108mm x 12mm (6" x 4.25" x .43")
- Weight: 165g, 5.8 oz. (including battery)
- Screen Technology: E Ink
- Display: 5" 800x600 pixels, 8 gray levels, 200 dpi
- Storage: SD card included + 512MB of Flash (N510 has 320MB)
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Battery: Li-ion 1500mAh, 3.7V
- Battery Life: one charge lasts for > 15 days in standby, more than 7,000 pages
- Interfaces: SD, mini-USB 2.0, headphone (mini-jack)
- CPU: Ingenic JZ4740 (MIPS), clocked at 336MHz
- Operating System: Linux Kernel version 2.6
 Original Firmware
The N516 is supported by version 0.2 of Openinkpot, free / open source firmware.
The Woxter Scriba 150 branded device is the same hardware as the Hanvon N516. Firmware of Woxter 150 can be installed on Hanvon n516 in two steps.
- Step 1: Install Firmware v.22920
- Step 2: Firmware Scriba V.188.8.131.52
Important note: You will lost manufacturer guarantee and support. Downgrading to Hanvon firmware is not possible!