The CoverReader provides both a cover protection and a dual screen for Smartphones. It folds like a flip phone to protect both screens and can then be reversed to provide a eBook Reader application on the back side.
This device works by hooking the screen display though the internal USB port to the Galaxy S4 running a copy of the PocketBook reading app on the phone. It uses the battery from the phone.
- The new flip cover connects to a PocketBook Reader app on the phone, where you store your eBooks. One can take an eBook as any other text or graphic file stored on the phone and send it to the E Ink screen using any app which supports Share feature.
- Targeted at Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Change pages with the volume key or touch zones on PocketBook Cover Reader’s screen.
- Additional features: Custom wallpapers Displays missed calls and SMS View documents, e-mail, web articles
- Designed by Obreey Products
- Dimensions: 69 x 146 x 12.6 mm
- Weight: 65g
- Display: 4.3” E Ink 480 x 800, 217 ppi
- Touchscreen: 2 predefined touch zones
- Formats of e-books: All supported by PocketBook reader for Android.
- Formats of images: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP
- Internal USB-port — microUSB port to connect your smartphone
- External USB-port — microUSB port to connect to storing device or a computer