To install this product you need to jailbreak your device, install a launcher, and the install the reader. You will be able to use the old Original software or the new KOReader software. For Kobo this is done for you by the creation of a special firmware version that can be downloaded from MobileRead.
- Supported platforms: Kindle Touch, Kindle paperwhite, Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura HD, Boeye readers
- Formats: PDF, DjVu, XPS, CBZ, FB2, TXT, HTML, RTF, CHM, EPUB, DOC, MOBI, and ZIP files.
- Dictionary support using StarDict
- Dictionary lookups in scanned pages - KOReader has a built-in OCR engine for recognizing words in scanned PDF/DJVU pages. In order to use OCR in scanned page, you need to install tesseract trained data for your document language.
- Calibre wireless connection
- Reflow of complex PDF's using k2pdfopt
- Supports rotation for landscape mode.
- Saving and exporting notes to files or Evernote
- Custom .ttf fonts and stardict dictionaries
- Cloud storage (Dropbox, FTP) and synchronization
- Content providers: Wikipedia, OPDS, and Goodreads
- Progress sync
- Zsync transport
- Statistics plugin
 For more information
- KOReader forum at MobileRead
- discuss Kindle version on MobileRead
- discuss Kobo version on MobileRead
- See also Plato which is a spinoff.
- Easily install KOReader and Plato with one click from eBook Reader.com