Woxter Scriba 150
The Woxter Scriba 150 uses Hanvon N516 harware but the firmware is different. The model is available in white or black. Woxter is located in Shenzhen, China but ships worldwide.
- Screen: 5" E-Ink Electronic Paper 800x600 8 level grayscale
- Storage: SD up to 32 GB
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer (1500mAh)
- In/Out: USB port, SD card reader, Stereo sound output (mini jack)
- Dimensions 152x108x12 mm
- Function buttons
- Three zoom levels
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- More than 7000 pages with full battery
- LED for light indicator
- Headphones included
- Magnetic sheath included
- Page markers
Hanvon HandyBOOK N516 is an incremental upgrade upon N510.
- Dimensions: 152mm x 108mm x 12mm (6" x 4.25" x .43")
- Weight: 165g, 5.8 oz. (including battery)
- Screen Technology: E Ink
- Display: 5" 800x600 pixels, 8 gray levels, 200 dpi
- Storage: SD card included + 512MB of Flash (N510 has 320MB)
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Battery: Li-ion 1500mAh, 3.7V
- Battery Life: one charge lasts for > 15 days in standby, more than 7,000 pages
- Interfaces: SD, mini-USB 2.0, headphone (mini-jack)
- CPU: Ingenic JZ4740 (MIPS), clocked at 336MHz
- Operating System: Linux Kernel version 2.6
 Original Firmware
The N516 is supported by version 0.2 of Openinkpot, free / open source firmware.
The Woxter Scriba 150 branded device is the same hardware as the Hanvon N516. Firmware of Woxter 150 can be installed on Hanvon n516 in two steps.
- Step 1: Install Firmware v.22920
- Step 2: Firmware Scriba V.184.108.40.206
Important note: You will lost manufacturer guarantee and support. Downgrading to Hanvon firmware is not possible!