(Redirected from Tablets)
|This is a disambiguation page, which lists pages which may be the intended target. If a page link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.|
- Web Tablet - Portable devices with limited expansion and small size. Normally Slate devices.
- MID - Mobile Internet Device is another name for Web Tablets.
- Tablet PCs - Full function PCs with Windows OS and usually a keyboard as well as a touch screen. See also Surface RT: Windows 8 tablet from Microsoft.
- 2-in-1 laptop and tablet in one unit.
- UMPCs - Ultra Mobile PCs are often smaller than either of the above.
- Earl - A Tablet like no other.
- Paperless scratch pad called Boogie board. An LCD tablet that serves as a scratch pad. Several models available.
- Noteslate is similar to the Boogie board except that it uses a E Ink screen.
- Phablet - a smaller tablet that includes a smartphone.