Hanvon is the short name for Hanwang Technology Co. Ltd. They were founded in 1998 and are a leading electronics company in China in the fields of research, development, and the manufacture of diverse intelligent pattern recognition technologies and products. The are headquartered in Beijing, China, and have about 500 employees. A key technology of Hanvon is the Electromagnetic Handwriting Panel & pen technology similar to the Wacom pen technology.
They make several eBook Readers including:
 Newer Devices
They have announced 5 new devices for 2010. These include 5", 6" and 8" devices with 9.7" also looming.
- Hanvon N500
- Hanvon N618 with Wifi and the Hanvon N610 without.
- Hanvon N628 with Wifi
- Hanvon N638
- Hanvon N800
- Hanvon WISEReader W800 8" screen with Wifi
- Hanvon WISEReader E920 9.7" screen with Wifi
- Hanvon WISEreader C920 9.7" color Eink display with Wifi
- A new 6" device called the Wisereader B630 has also been released. It is a basic reading device with no touch screen, no Wifi.
As of March 2014 the following devices are listed on the web site: