Wallabag can capture a web site for offline reading. It is free.
Based on upcoming 2.0 release
- wallabag is free and open source. Forever.
- No time to read? Save a link in your wallabag to read it later
- Read the saved articles in a comfortable view: the content, only the content. Get rid of the ads and menus.
- Save all the content: text and pictures
- You can easily migrate from other proprietary services : welcome to you, Pocket, Readability or Instapaper users! Also, you can import * your browser bookmarks.
- You like an article? There's many ways to share it, featuring email, twitter or shaarli
- Because we are increasingly mobile, the wallabag interface fits all your devices
- Saving a link is so easy because of all the tools available.
- RSS feeds allow you to read your saved links in your RSS aggregator
- You have an e-reader? wallabag can export all kind of entries to ePub, MOBI & PDF formats.
- You can set as many tags you like to your entries
- It is possible to search through title and content of articles
- wallabag is multilingual: french, english, spanish, german, italian, russian, persian, czech, polish, ukrainian and slovenian
- Keyboard shortcuts ! Lots of them !
- You’re not the only one at home to use wallabag? that’s fine, wallabag is multi-user
- Prefer a dark template? Perfect, many templates are available in the configuration screen
- Many storage systems allowed: SQLite, mysql and postgresql
- Scroll position is saved: when you return to an article, you come back where you were. So convenient!
- You can flattr flattrable articles directly from your wallabag
- You want to retrieve your wallabag data? Hey, remember, wallabag is open source, you can export it