Pocketbook is an Ukranian producer of eReaders. PocketBook is now called PocketBook International and has its production based at Foxconn in China. Company positions its products as multilingual e-readers and develops online store with e-books in 59 languages. The first models were PocketBook 360 and PocketBook 301 (produced at Netronix Inc.). Recent products are being made by Obreey Products.
 Current Models
- PocketBook Pro 602 (6" eReader with WiFi)
- PocketBook Pro 603 (6" eReader with WiFi, 3G, Wacom touchscreen)
- PocketBook Pro 612 (6" eReader, with WiFi, Wacom touchscreen, specs like PocketBook Pro 603 but no 3G)
- PocketBook Pro 903 (9,7" eReader with WiFi, 3G, Wacom touchscreen)
- PocketBook A 10" - 10" tablet with WiFi, optional 3G, touchscreen, there is also an A 7"
- PocketBook Color Lux - 8" Color E Ink with WiFi and Front light.
- PocketBook Touch Lux - Hi-resolution 6" display
- PocketBook Touch Lux 3 - flagship 6" product
- PocketBook Touch HD - Top of the line 6"
- PocketBook InkPad - Hi-resolution 8" display
- PocketBook CAD Reader - 13.3" announced but not yet shipping.
- PocketBook CAD Reader Flex - A second 13.3" device with a flexible screen.
- PocketBook Aqua - A 6" waterproof and dustproof reader.
- PocketBook Ultra - 6" Carta screen with a camera that can scan your own books.
- CoverReader - a second screen for a Smartphone
- PocketBook mini - A 5" with joystick button controls, also known as Basic 2.
- PocketBook 740 features 7.8" screen and dual processor
See http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/products for current list of all products in the US.
See http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/products/e-ink for full list of E Ink devices in the US.
Characterful features are text-to-speech in many languages and ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries.
- Scroll or page, single or dual page.
- Highlight txt and make notes.
- DRM for PDF and ePub supported.
- Search text
- adjust backlight
- portrait or landscape (lock if needed)
- dictionary support
- PDF supports reflow
- OPDS supported for download.
- PocketBook bookstore supported.
- Cloud support to allow reading the same book on several devices.
- many more.
PocketBooks devices use FBReader professional version as their primary reader.
See PocketBook apps for 3rd party apps for this hardware.
 discontinued models
- PocketBook 301 (6" eReader), based on OEM hardware from Netronix EB-600, the first device from PocketBook
- Pocketbook 360 a 5" eReader with E Ink screen
- PocketBook 302 (6" eReader with touch), resistive touch, is very unique, because it has USB host port - can read USB memory sticks
- PocketBook Pro 902 (9,7" eReader with WiFi) - discontinued, see Model 912
- PocketBook Pro 612 (6" eReader, with WiFi, Wacom touchscreen)
- Pocketbook 360PLUS a 5" eReader with E Ink screen
- Pocketbook IQ 701 (7" LCD-tablet based on Android 2.0)
 For more information
- http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us - official website
- http://www.bookland.net - supported Pocketbook international e-book store
- http://pocketbook-free.sourceforge.net/en/sdk.shtml for the SDK
- http://pocketbook-free.sourceforge.net/en/index.shtml "open" firmware (The whole firmware is not fully open source or free.)
Pocketbook devices have their own MobileRead forum where they are discussed.