This page focuses on eBook Publishers include book publishers that also support eBooks. if the Publisher web site also sells eBooks then it will be listed in E-book stores.
 Publish only
- Rosetta books provides eBooks through several dealers. They show all the books they publish and which retailers have those eBook and in what format they are published. Thy also have descriptions of the books and can be sorted by author and grouping of series books together.
- Random house Inc. - for ePub and other featuring the iPad, Kobobooks, Amazon Kindle, Nook, Sony and others. Selecting buy will direct you to the store of your choice.
- Pinbeam Books - Specializing in the SF and other genre work of Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. The site discusses the authors background in ebook history and shows which joint, series, and individual work is available, with direct links to stores Amazon Kindle, Nook, SmashWords carrying those works.
- iPublish Central is a cloud-based eBook delivery platform that allows you to build your branded (white label) eBookstore that becomes the core source point for your complete digital business.
 Publish and retail sales
- AMACOM is the book publishing division of the American Management Association. AMACOM's broad range of offerings spans not only the critical business topics and leadership challenges of today and tomorrow, but also the issues that affect our lives, our work, and our world. Their high-quality ebooks are DRM-free. Available at O'Reilly and Associates
- see Barnes and Noble - They have a large collection of eBooks in ePUB and eReader formats but are not very good at telling you which. They also have a proprietary format of children's eBooks specifically designed for the nook color but also available for iPad via a downloadable app.
- see Amazon - They are mostly a retailer but will accept and publish eBooks from Indie authors. These published books are likely only available through Amazon and only for Amazon Kindle Readers and apps.
- Harper Collins -- features books for Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony eBook Reader. Of course these will also work with other devices. They also have sites devoted to kids Harper Collins Children and Harper Teens. They have also created Harper Voyager. Check Harper Collins UK and don't forget Voyager online in Australia for SF books.
- O'Reilly and Associates -- publisher of technical books aimed at software developers and computer systems administrators. These are DRM free and there are free upgrades if the eBook is revised.
- Author House - for self publishing. They generally produce paper books but do have eBooks as well. This is generally POD (Print on Demand) publishing. The will sell books from their web site but are mostly for marketing to retailers.
- see Lulu for Indie self publishing in ePub, and PDF as well as paper. They also sell these books from their web site.
- Harlequin has both eBooks and regular books in the store. They are also featured in some eBook readers with a special Subscription station. They feature Adobe ePub eBooks.
- CreateSpace is free publishing resource but also has paid services. This is for self publishing Indie. They can publish a paperback or work with Amazon for Kindle formats using Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).