WordSearch Bible is an eBook reading and Bible study software app for Christian books. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X. For mobile versions for the iOS and Android systems, see WordSearch Bible app.
 ** Notice **
As of September 18, 2020 WordSearch Bible has been purchased by Logos from LifeWay. The WordSearch library is being transferred free of charge. Logos has their own software and support. The latest version of iOS and iPadOS (14.0) has broken forever the WordSearch apps which can still display the book lists but cannot load a book. To use your Apple device you can use the browser to go to http://mywsb.com. You can make an icon to substitute for the app (a new feature with version 14).
WordSearch Bible is a Bible Study program that provides a rich set of books, and an associated study and reading program. It can accommodates opening several eBooks at the same time and can sync multiple books at once, to keep your Bible study in sync, and can read PDFs but not sync them. WordSearch Bible's internal format is proprietary, although it is supported by multiple vendors.
WordSearch Bible is owned by LifeWay Christian Resources. Many of the eBooks obtained from either the WordSearch or LifeWay store, and can used together in this application. All of them can also be used online at https://www.mywsb.com and in the WordSearch Bible app, where they can be streamed or downloaded. Users should just enable both accounts.
WordSearch Bible Version 12 has just been released. Much of the documentation has not be updated to cover version 12 but most of the version 11 stuff has been retained. The new feature is a lexicon capability that will collect all of the information you have in your library into one listing based on a particular word you select from the text. Most, if not all, will come from the Word Studies category.
A new free Basic app, called WordSearch starter, based on a stripped down version 11 was also released and replaces the existing Basic application. The ability to change category has been removed and the information screen window is disabled. Other features are disabled although they may appear in the menus and manual. If you have the old Basic version based on Version 10 I would recommend you keep it.
 Site help
- http://office.wordsearchbible.com/help/12/en/index.html This is the instruction manual for WordSearch Bible Version 12. When you click Help in WordSearch Bible this is where it goes. It is possible to install this locally so you don't need an Internet connection for help.
- From the WordSearch Bible home page you can click on the banner at the top of the page to bring up: The getting started with Bible Study page.
- http://blog.wordsearchbible.com/ This site has tips and reviews. They post a free eBook every Friday.
- https://www.mywsb.com/ This site is an online version of WordSearch Bible. It also serves as a cloud server for your notes. This site is shared with LifeWay.
- https://www.wordsearchbible.com/ws12 The page shows features and help for the latest version of WordSearch Bible version 12
- https://www.wordsearchbible.com/basic This page show features and help for the free version of WordSearch Bible called WordSearch Starter. It is based on version 11.
- https://www.wordsearchbible.com/products/free - 213 free eBooks including 16 Bibles. Just set up an account and download them free.
- http://www.lifeway.com/ Lifeway now owns WordSearch Bible. They also sell books compatible with this software and they have some free eBooks as well.
- https://www.wordsearchbible.com/training Live training is available.
- File:WS 9 Quick Ref.zip - This is a Quick Reference PDF file for version 9 of WordSearch Bible. It is a useful Reference manual. Of course, it does not cover the additions or modifications made since version 9, but most things are the same in subsequent versions. Changes after version 9 include: removal of built-in access to a web browser, some of the icons have changed, and the contact email addresses are now direct to the LifeWay email server. To use the Quick Reference resource:
- Click the file to download it
- Unzip the file
- Place the unzipped file in your Documents\WORDsearch folder to be able to access it from inside the program. You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the file.
 Other pages with tips
- WordSearch Bible app
- WordSearch Bible app review
- WordSearch Bible Categories
- WordSearch Bible Covers and Images
- WordSearch Bible Metadata
- WordSearch Bible Resources
- WordSearch Bible Sets
- WordSearch Bible Word Processor
- WordSearch Bible web app